Choosing Your Background Theme
Now that you're setup and logged into your Famster site, it's time to customize the appearence by heading to the Theme Park. With Famster, you can choose from over a hundred existing background themes, or you can upload an image of your own.
Choosing an Existing Theme
- Choose the category you would like to view.
- Click the thumbnail of the image you would like to use. You will see a larger version on the right side.
- Once you have found and selected the image you would like to apply, click Apply button.
Uploading Your Theme
- Click on Upload your Own Photo.
- Click Upload Photo.
- There are three locations an image can be added from:
- If the image is on your computer, click the first Browse button to find and upload the image
- If the image is from another website, type the full URL of the image, and click Add
- If you have already uploaded the desired image to another Famster component, click the final Browse button to find the image
- A thumbnail of your image will appear on the left. Click on it to select, a preview will appear on the right.
- You can Stretch Background if uploaded background is smaller than the designated area. The preview image shows non-stretched background.
- Click Apply, then exit the Theme Park.
While in the Theme Park, you can also change the color of your Famster by simply clicking the box for your desired color.
When finished with your changes, click Save.
Visit our Advanced User Guide for Further Help With the Theme Park!