Managing Your Famster
The Security Center is where you can manage access of your Famster. There are four main areas:
Your Famster's Account Settings section is where you can go to set-up general access information for your Famster.
- Famster Name - This is the name that will appear in the upper left of your Famster.
- Email Address - This is the address that will receive e-mails about your Famster.
- Change Your Famster URL - This will change the web address your Famster uses if you have not purchased a domain name.
- Your Domain Names - This will let you Register a Domain Name to use as your Famster's web address
Your Famster's Manage Passwords section is where you can go to set-up login passwords for your Famster.
For more detailed information, see How Passwords Work in Famster.
- Change Admin Password - This is the password you will use to login to the admin of your Famster.
- Member Password - This is the password visitors can use to login to Members-Only areas of your Famster.
- File Upload Password - This is the password visitors can use to upload files with your File Cabinet.
The Safety Information section of your Famster provides links to articles about how to ensure safe use of the internet for you and your family. There are two main sections, Internet Safety Articles and Parental Surf Control. If one of the links no longer works, simply click Report Dead Link.